About Our Services
One reason WordPress has become the most popular content management system in the world is thanks to its "ease-of-use." You don't have to be a computer programmer to update your website's pages, content, links, photos, videos, and so on. But there is a slight learning curve for each different task.
With our training and support, we can be "on-call" to help you from time to time, either teaching you the bits of know-how you need, or handling the more challenging tasks you may be too busy to learn.
Our features and benefits:
Good old-fashioned (made in America) phone support so you...
- Get competent help from a live person
- Get personalized training and advice
- Get assistance when you need it
- Have someone you trust to call
Access to Training Portal lets you...
- Watch how-to videos
- Listen to helpful audio files
- Read strategic content posts
- Discover techniques that work
"Bob is wonderful to work with! Whatever your skill level, he can guide you through any difficulties you may have and will respond to any questions in a timely matter. I highly recommend him for any of your website needs."
- Jennifer Duling
"I wanted the best of both worlds, and I got it! I update the easy stuff myself, like adding photos, while letting you handle the tougher chores, like setting up forms and plugins. Thanks for being there when I need you!"
- Gene S.
"Thanks for teaching Kim how to update our website. She learned fast, but now that she's retired, I'll be emailing you the updates I need until I hire her replacement. Great job. I just wanted to let you know."
Training Task Example 1:
Upload a photo gallery to a portfolio page...
Support Task Example 1:
Configure a Request for Service contact form...
Training Task Example 2:
Create a new page, then add it to the top menu...
Support Task Example 2:
Setup basic social media sharing functionality...
Training Task Example 3:
Add a Customer Testimonials sliding banner...
Support Task Example 3:
Install a business theme and custom logo...
Basic Training and Support Plan
- Unlimited phone and email incidents
- - up to 1 hour per month (plan 1)
- - up to 2 hours per month (plan 2)
- - up to 3 hours per month (plan 3)
- Priority response and VIP notification system
- Unlimited access to training portal
- Mirrored hourly rate on overtime requests
- 20% additional discount with website hosting