About Our WordPress Training and Support Services
WordPress has become the most popular content management system in the world thanks to "ease of use." With our training and support, you can perform many basic tasks yourself, such as adding text, photos, video, links, and more. For challenging tasks, we'll be "on-call" and ready to handle them for you.
Good old-fashioned (made in America) phone support so you...
- Get competent help from a live person
- Get personalized training and advice
- Get assistance when you need it
- Have someone you trust to call
Access to Training Portal lets you...
- Watch how-to videos
- Listen to helpful audio files
- Read strategic content posts
- Discover techniques that work
"Bob is wonderful to work with! Whatever your skill level, he can guide you through any difficulties you may have and will respond to any questions in a timely matter. I highly recommend him for any of your website needs."
- Jennifer Duling
Training Task Example 1:
Upload a photo gallery to a portfolio page...
Support Task Example 1:
Configure a Request for Service contact form...
Training Task Example 2:
Create a new page, then add it to the top menu...
Support Task Example 2:
Setup basic social media sharing functionality...
Training Task Example 3:
Add a Customer Testimonials sliding banner...
Support Task Example 3:
Install a business theme and custom logo...
Basic Training and Support Plan
- Unlimited phone and email incidents
- - up to 1 hour per month (plan 1)
- - up to 2 hours per month (plan 2)
- - up to 3 hours per month (plan 3)
- Priority response and VIP notification system
- Unlimited access to training portal
- Mirrored hourly rate on overtime requests
- 20% additional discount with website hosting